Hamilton Beach 54615 Wavestation Express Dispensing Blender with 48-Ounce Jar, Black

Hamilton Beach 54615 Wavestation Express Dispensing Blender with 48-Ounce Jar, Black










Product Description
Equipped with 500 watts of power, this countertop blender works great for liquefying frozen fruit, whipping up creamy smoothies, making pureed soups, and more. Its revolutionary WaveAction blending system continuously forces the mixture down into stainless-steel ice-crushing blades for thorough blending from top to bottom--every time. Great for parties or everyday use, the blender's design includes a convenient dispenser valve, which can be removed and replaced by a cap for standard blending operation. The unit includes a 48-ounce dishwasher-safe DuraBlend plastic jar with a tight-fitting lid, generous handle, and drip-free spout for graceful pouring. The blender carries a three-year limited warranty.

Feature
  • Wave-Action system forces mixture down into the blades for smooth results
  • 48-Ounce dishwasher safe DuraBlend jar
  • Patented stainless steel Ice Sabre blades
  • 4 speeds plus pulse
  • 500 Watts peak power
CustomerReviews

awesome
excellent, have used for a couple months now with no problems at all. love it. I usually keep frozen fruit in the freezer for when I have a hankering for something sweet and nice. i drop them in with a little orange juice and in seconds I have a delicious treat that I eat with a spoon.


Sweet Smoothie Maker
The best blender for the best price EVER!!! I am a Smoothie person, and this blender makes me a Smoothie Guru! So many more uses than just Smoothies. I love this blender!!!!!!!


Love the pour spout!
I am glad I chose this model! Better equipped than any other blender that I have had in the past. Really like the pour spout built in.






0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 
Designed by: Newwpthemes.com | Bloggerized by Dhampire