Hamilton Beach 51101B Single-Serve Blender with Travel Lid, Black
Product Description
* Take your drink to go * Use the travel lid to drink from * Great for fruit smoothies, icy drinks, shakes, and more * Stainless steel blades * One touch blending * Easy storage * Less cleaning * Single serving size
Feature
- Travel lid lets you drink from the jar
- Fits in most car drink holders
- Great for fruit smoothies, icy drinks, shakes and more
- One-touch blending
- Easy storage
Lasts about a year with regular use
At least, that's how long mine have lasted- about a year. I am on blender #3, now. We usually use them for protein shakes, lemon slush or other icy drinks. We use it, on average, a few times per week. This last model only comes with the travel/drinking lid. The previous model had a different lid that was better at stopping leaks. If you're blending with ice cubes, plan on having to hold down the sliding part of the drinking lid to avoid leaking around the edges. Otherwise, it works out great & makes great slush or smoothies. It isn't too bad to clean. It has a very small footprint (like a large mug), so we actually don't end up putting it away all that often. It's nice that the cord wraps up inside when we do wish to clear the counter, though. Eventually, the motor gives out, but we like the product enough to go right out and get another one.
Total disappointment
I am the first to admit that I am not typically a picky person, and always give the benefit of the doubt in reviews of products.
We bought this blender last night so that we could make smoothies while on the hCG diet. Used it this morning for the first time and can't wait to return it!
All we were trying to do was blend up a cut up peach, and it took upwards of 5 min. to complete the blending process. We had to stop blending multiple times to mix it up with a spoon. Even trying the "pulse" method which is recommended did not work effectively.
Sure $15 - $18 is a steal, but not worth a single cent!
Greatest Blender for Protein Shakes
This blender is great for protein shakes especially those made with frozen fruit which it mixes extremely well. It works better than my expensive Oster blender, and I love that I can take it with me and drink on the way to work just as if I were drinking a cup of coffee. I would love to get one of these in white just to have it as a backup....
RSS Feed
Twitter


0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น